Email email@example.com about what you want to learn, and we’ll set you up with a tutor. If you live near a Wit Mot tutor, the lesson can be in person. Otherwise, we teach using convenient online software such as Skype, Line, Wechat, and Google. You can discuss the specific lesson format and pricing with your teacher.
- Write powerful academic essays.
- Improve your ability to discover and develop ideas.
- Learn the secrets to writing less and saying more.
- Craft a short story using your ideas, feelings, and experiences.
English Second Language (ESL) – All levels
- Write and perform fun dialogues together.
- Practice conversation with topics about the world, travel, and life.
- Build grammar and vocab lists naturally through storytelling, presentations, debates, and games.
- Write emails with the appropriate formality.
- Prepare for English-language meetings.
- Master industry-specific vocabulary to use with your colleagues.
- Practice college-level discussions on global issues.
- Write and speak using impressive detail.
- Feel comfortable under time pressure.